- Half-day floating market tour in Bangkok
- Take a boat ride along the canal
- See the variety of food and other goods sold by local vendors
- Thai lunch included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the Exit No 1, downstairs outside
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive, you can walk around for a few minutes before hopping on a private boat for a ride on the canal around the market. You'll get a look at daily life along the water while listening to stories from your guide and admiring the water lilies. Then take in the bustling atmosphere of the market as your guide leads you around the produce, food, and crafts. Vendors might offer you tastings, and you'll have the chance to purchase souvenirs or gifts, if you wish.
Perhaps buy some fresh fruit from a boat vendor on your way to your lunch spot, where you'll enjoy a meal featuring janglon (fish ball), grilled chicken, papaya salad, and coconut pudding. After lunch, check out the final parts of the market before returning to your starting point, where your tour ends. Feel free to ask your private guide for any recommendations for the rest of your time in Bangkok.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Weekend Floating Market with a Local from Bangkok.