- Book an aromatherapy massage at Bangkok’s Rest and Relax Massage
- Pick between a wealth of time slots to suit your personal schedule
- Free Wi-Fi lets you stay connected without the roaming charges
- Reserve with confidence when you book online with Viator
Departure & Return
Taxi Directions : สุขุมวิท ซ. 21 ข้าง โรงแรม Furama Xclusive Asoke อโศก Sukhumvit MRT : Leave the station through exit 1, walk straight (main road will be at your right side), after a walking distance of less then 5 mins, you will see Rest and Relax Massage (Beside Furama Xclusive Asoke Hotel).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- For customer who will arrive late for their appointment, please do contact and inform us so that we can keep the appointment slot for you. If not informed, we will only keep the appointment for 15 minutes maximum and we reserved the right to give the appointment slot to other customers. If there is no masseuse at that point of time whereby customer arrived late for their appointment without informing cannot be refunded but can re-scheduled to a different time or date, subject to availability.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rest And Relax Massage
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff