- Bangkok walking tour with rickshaw ride
- Experience the city like a local and escape the tourist track
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a small group
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
The easiest (and cheapest) way to get to us is by local taxi. Just tell the driver to bring you to Rama 3 Road, Soi 71. At the end of the street, left side, 1st floor, you'll find our lounge. We're looking forward to have you on our tour.
Once we've crossed the Chao Praya River again to the "concrete" part of Bangkok city our guide will help you to get a taxi and/or your transfer will be waiting for you here to bring you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply (2 adults). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Recreational Bangkok Biking Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands