Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket - 1 Day Pass (Valid from the time of first use)
- Ticket - 2 Day Pass with Entrance Ticket to Museum Siam or Bangkok Canals hop on hop off Boat Ticket (Valid from the time of first use)
- Ticket - 3 Day Pass with Entrance Ticket to Museum Siam AND Bangkok Canals hop on hop off Boat Ticket (Valid from the time of first use)
- Children 6 and under go free
- Child Rate, applicable 7 to 11 years, half of standard adult rates
- Several interconnecting Stops allow passengers to change to another Route
- Buses run approximately every 30-40 minutes (depending on traffic conditions). The location of the next bus can be monitored on your mobile phone using QR Positioning Code
- Bus Stops can be identified by large, orange, City Hop signage
- Manned booths which are indoor and air-conditioned located at MBK, RiverCity (co Van Kessel), in front of Chic Hostel (Hua Lamphong), Museum Siam, CentralWorld, Mahanakorn Tower, Donki Mall & Chinatown.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- **PLEASE NOTE: from 14 March until further notice, Siam Hop regrets to advise that the Shopping Route and Entertainment Route will cease operating**
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff