- Explore local neighborhoods away from the main tourist trail
- Cruise across the Chaya Praya River on the local ferry
- Leisurely bike ride: easy 9-mile (15 km) route along the riverside
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour includes a free transfer from your central located hotel in Bangkok to the tours starting and meeting point. The Hotel Pick-up is 45 minutes prior to tours starting time.
Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, holding a board with your name on it.
Pick up time for your tour is: 8:45 AM.
- Bangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All heights must be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age for the tour is 12 years
- Approximately 9 miles (15 km) of cycling on flat terrain
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bangkok Bike Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Bangkok Local Bike Tour.