4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by tuk tuk with professional driver (maximum 2 guests per tuk tuk).
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Dinner at a local restaurant (food only)
Public transportation from / to the meeting point depending on the location of your Bangkok property
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Bangkok hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only.
- Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply. Customers may require taking additional means of public transport to get to the starting point.
- We regret that we are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Tuk Tuk Ride through Bangkok?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Tuk Tuk Ride through Bangkok?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Tuk Tuk Ride through Bangkok?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Tuk Tuk Ride through Bangkok
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTuk Tuk Tours MarketsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaTuk Tuk Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinTuk Tuk Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Khlong Toei Market Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Amphawa Floating MarketNational Museum of Royal Barges Khlong Saen SaepBaiyoke Sky TowerKidZania BangkokBang RakLumpinee Boxing StadiumArt in Paradise BangkokTemple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) AyutthayaWat Suthat ThepwararamAsiatique The RiverfrontBTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Siam Amazing ParkCalypso Cabaret