- Experience Bangkok and its monuments while illuminated for the night
- Includes dinner with dessert and bottled water
- Live commentary shared by the guide
- Includes transportation by tuk-tuk and ferry boat
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at Saphan Taksin BTS Station (EXIT number 2 downstairs) at 17:30 hrs.
The tour ends in Chinatown. The tour guide will assist you finding a taxi back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mattanaporn Laothong
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff