- Savor 360-degree views of the Bangkok riverside from the cruise’s open-air deck
- Catch your cruise at a central city location, close to public transport stops
- Suitable for everyone: this cruise is wheelchair accessible
- No need for paper tickets: e-tickets can be easily downloaded to your phone
Departure & Return
The Cruise does not include Return Hotel Transfers. Please make your own way to the River City Pier, behind River City Shopping Mall. Check In is no later that 7.00pm. (Please note that the boat will not wait for any passenger running late). River City is next to the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that this is a food only menu. Beverages can be purchased on board and added to the master bill as per consumption.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff