- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Instant confirmation
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the corner of Mallorca and Marina street next to the metro elevator (with a big red M). It is situated in front of the Sagrada Familia gift shop (Botiga de la Sagrada Familia). The guide will have an Amigo Tours sign. Please be at least 10 minutes earlier there for the check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the language of the tour may be different depending on the option selected.
- Please note that to go up to the towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs
- Please advise: there are around 400 stairs to go up to the tower, persons with reduced mobility can not access the tower
- If you choose the tour in English and Spanish this would be a bilingual tour, the guide explain simultaneously in English and Spanish
- Please note that discreet clothing is mandatory, the access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements.
- Please note that the access to the Towers is not included in this tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please note that the Sagrada Familia Regulations state that children under the age of 11 years old will not get a receiver to listen to the guide. Amigo Tours manages the entry of each of our customers and this measure does not have to do with us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour allows you to stop those dreaded lines and get to see this beautiful landmark." See review