- Learn to cook four delicious Spanish dishes: two tapas, paella and dessert
- Savor local snacks, wines and (of course) the meal you’ve prepared
- Numbers are capped at 14 travelers, for a more hands-on experience
- Hear local lore and cultural insights from your instructor/chef
Departure & Return
The nearest metro station is Jaume I, Line 4. But also close from Liceu‚ Line 3. Then head for Pl St Jaume, where the City Hall is located. Look for the Conesa sandwich shop in one corner. C. Paradís (small alley) starts here. Walk up for 20m - you will see our venue when the street turns a corner
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY cook&taste barcelona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff