- Private, half-day e-bike tour of Barcelona
- See iconic attractions as well as hidden gems that only locals know
- Easily climb the urban hillsides of Montjuïc, El Putxet and El Carmel for stellar views
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Close to the fountain. Look for your guide, wearing the ''In Out Barcelona Tours'' badge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow safely alongside traffic on dedicated bike paths that wind through the five major neighborhoods of Gràcia, Raval, Gòtic, Eixample and Barceloneta. Watch scenes of daily life in the Gràcia, admire Modernist masterpieces in Eixample, soak up the bohemian charm of the Raval, and explore the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter, home to Anthony Gaudí’s iconic Casa Batlló and Sagrada Familia basilica. Breathe in the fresh sea air while cycling along along the beachfront promenades of Barceloneta, where locals go to relax and catch some sun.
The bike’s electric motor allows you to cover long distances with ease and scale the hills of Montjuïc, El Putxet or El Carmel for spectacular panoramic views. Throughout the 4-hour adventure, feel free to ask your guide all the questions you like, and enjoy the customized nature of a private tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 10 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The e-bikes were easy to operate once we got used to them, very little pedaling was required." See review