1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turisme de Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Barcelona Egyptian Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Barcelona Egyptian Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Barcelona Egyptian Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Barcelona Egyptian Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBarcelonaAttractions & Museums - CataloniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - CataloniaAttractions & Museums - TarragonaMuseum Tickets & Passes - TarragonaAttractions & Museums - GironaMuseum Tickets & Passes - GironaCategory
CosmoCaixa St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Barceloneta BeachBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)Barcelona ZooMagic Fountain (Font Màgica)Barcelona Wax MuseumVia Sepulcral RomanaCiutat Vella (Old Town)Montserrat MountainGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaCamp NouLabyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Casa AmatllerOlympic StadiumMt. TibidaboMontjuïc MountainBarcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)