Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tour of Barcelona by electric bike with skip-the-line admission to La Sagrada Familia
- Follow a local guide on board a bike with an electric motor and save energy for sightseeing
- Explore Parc de la Ciutadella, and then see La Pedrera, and Casa Batlló
- Enjoy free time to visit La Sagrada Familia, the UNESCO-listed cathedral designed by Gaudi
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin with a visit to the Gothic Quarter, the city's oldest neighborhood. Then, visit the Barcelona Cathedral in order to absorb the Gothic extravagance of the structure; note the fearsome gargoyles and intricate carvings that decorate the exterior, then cycle past the distinctive Arc de Triomf on the way to La Monumental Bullring. Gain insight into the controversial cultural expression of bullfighting then steer to the botanical beauty of Parc de la Ciutadella, a place hailed as the green lung of Barcelona.
Weave your way through the gorgeous greenery of the park until your reach El Born, one of the Catalonian capital’s most vibrant and vivacious neighborhoods. Continue to La Sagrada Familia, a construction considered the jewel in Barcelona’s architectural crown, and explore within during 1.5 hours of free time. Use you priority access past to sail past long lines in the crowded entrance hall then immerse yourself in the exquisite eccentricity of the interior.
After thorough exploration, climb back onto your bike and capture fabulous photographs of landmarks like La Pedera and Caso Batlló if time permits. Bid farewell to your guide and group at the tour’s original departure point and continue exploring independently if your wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona eBikes
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Barcelona Electric Bike Small Group Tour with Skip-the-Line Sagrada Familia.