- Discover Barcelona from the perspective of Picasso on an art tour
- Benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide
- Explore the area on foot for a more intimate glimpse into the area
- Save time with a skip-the-line admission ticket to the Picasso Museum
Departure & Return
Your host will meet you at the famous Artists Bar, Els 4Gats, where you will learn how artists would hangout here throughout the modernist period. You along with the host will then continue the tour.
The host will meet leave you outside the Picasso Museum in Barcelona. They will explain what goes on inside the Museum and will then hand over your skip the line tickets with audioguide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience is guided by local experts
- Curated by Lonely Planet, powered by Withlocals
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lonely Planet Experience: Picasso, El Born & Museum Tour in Barcelona.