- Entry tickets to six of Barcelona's most popular museums
- Skip the long ticket office queues
- The pass is valid for twelve consecutive months after redemption
- The pass covers entry to both permanent and temporary exhibitions
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
What To Expect
Each pass consists of a ticket booklet that contains complementary, skip-the-line entrance tickets to six of Barcelona’s premier museums. The booklet also includes instructions on how and when to use the tickets, the museums' opening hours, transport and contact details, and a wealth of useful insider tips to help you get the most out of your time in Barcelona.
Your pass tickets are valid for 12 months after the date of your first use of the pass.
Your Barcelona Museum Pass includes skip-the-line entrance tickets to the permanent and temporary exhibitions in the following six museums:
• National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya)
• Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso)
• Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona)
• The Joan Miro Foundation (Fundació Joan Miró)
• The Antoni Tapies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
• Barcelona Contemporary Culture Centre (Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Museum passes are not available for children aged from 1 to 15 years old, as entrance to many of Barcelona’s museums are free of charge for this age band
- Ticket valid for one year after the date of voucher exchange.
- Includes admission to all the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions at the museums and art centres featured on the ticket.
- Groups of more than 10 people should pre-book at each museum.
- You must present voucher to gain admission
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Museums are closed on Mondays, except the MACBA, which opens on Mondays and closes on Tuesdays.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Turisme de Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands