2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up at your hotel/apartment (city center)
Driver / guide
Hemets with wireless communication
Cruise Ship Customers: Pick-up at the Cruise Port (in front of Hotel Grand Marina)
All Fees and Taxes
Inside visit entrance tickets to the attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
HOTEL PICK-UP: available for any centrally located Barcelona hotels and apartments. Meet your guide outside the address you designated on your booking at the starting time of your tour.
ONLY FOR CRUISE TRAVELERS: Meeting point at the cruise port is in front of Hotel Eurostars Grand Marina.
- Port barcelona Cruise Stop, de, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- CLOTHING: for the sidecar tours you should consider a little extra clothing and especially windbreaker protection during the colder months: – SPRING/FALL: sunglasses and warm clothing: jersey, pants and a light windbreaker jacket. – SUMMER: sunglasses. – WINTER: very warm clothing: warm jersey, pants, warm windbreaker jacket, scarf and gloves.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BrightSide Tours Barcelona
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Night Tour of Barcelona on Sidecar Motorcycle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Night Tour of Barcelona on Sidecar Motorcycle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Night Tour of Barcelona on Sidecar Motorcycle?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Night Tour of Barcelona on Sidecar Motorcycle
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNight ToursCity ToursSidecar Tours Motorcycle ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaNight Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaSidecar Tours - CataloniaMotorcycle Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaNight Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaSidecar Tours - TarragonaMotorcycle Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaNight Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaSidecar Tours - GironaMotorcycle Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaCategory
Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Teatre PolioramaPyrenees MountainsSpanish Village (Poble Espanyol)House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)CosmoCaixa Mt. TibidaboFrança Railway Station (Estació de França)La Roca VillageFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Port OlímpicHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumTemple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Placa de Sant Felip NeriSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Icebarcelona