- Visit Barcelona’s highlights, including Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell
- Explore Montserrat, a nearby mountain offering amazing panoramic views
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*** We offer pickup (and drop-off) from ALL accessible Barcelona hotels and the cruise port! (you can bring your luggage with you too!)
Pickup from the cruise port: 8:30 AM
Pick up from Barcelona hotels: 9-9:20 AM
- Barcelona Cruise Terminal, Moll Adossat, 160, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
What To Expect
Then, admire Antoni Gaudi’s modernist masterpiece with a visit to La Sagrada Familia, an extraordinary example of ecclesiastical extravagance, before stopping by Casa Batllo. Stroll down the sophisticated shopping strip of Passeig de Gracia, and then ascend to the vertiginous vantage point of Parc Grüell, a vast outdoor space considered one of the world’s most impressive. See richly decorated sculptures and famous features such as the dragon staircase before your next destination.
Next, escape the crowds of Barcelona to explore the natural splendor of Montserrat, a rugged mountain declared Spain’s first national park. Absorb the spectacular scenery as you guide offers insight into the area’s history, and then visit the beautiful Montserrat Monastery. Understand why thousands of Christian pilgrims make the arduous journey to the structure each year as you engage in the captivating commentary of a guided tour.
Climb back aboard your minivan and return to Barcelona’s port (or your hotel) well in advance of your cruise ship’s departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Space for cruisers with luggage is available during the tour
- Your luggage can be stored in the vehicle during the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Barcelona Highlights Tour and Montserrat Monastery with Hotel Pick-up.