- Barcelona tapas tour with a local guide
- Pair wine or aperitifs with delectable tapas
- Discover the ambiance of El Raval and Poble Sec
- Small-group tour with a max of 12 ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
In front of the Arts Centre Santa Mònica Rambla de Santa Mònica 7, (Metro Line L3, Station “Drassanes”)
Barcelona Parallel Street next to Metro Station “Parallel” (Metro Lines L2 + L3)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group or Private Barcelona Tapas Tour with a Local.