- Private, full-day sightseeing tour of Barcelona
- Visit local landmarks like Ciutadella Park, the Gothic Quarter, and Plaça d’Espanya
- Admire modernist architecture including the famous Casa Batlló and Pedrera apartment buildings
- Enjoy a typical Spanish meal at a city center restaurant
- Travel like a local using taxis and public transport
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel/apartment in Barcelona, from where this tour begin.
What To Expect
Travel like a local on public transport to reach the Arc de Triomf, the starting point for a scenic walking tour that takes you through the green oasis of Ciutadella Park and the medieval labyrinth of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter. Here, explore more than 2,000 years of layered history that seeps out of narrow alleyways and neighborhood landmarks like the Cathedral of Barcelona.
Catch another taxi to reach a well-known restaurant in the city center, and enjoy a typical Spanish lunch (included). After this rejuvenating meal, spend the afternoon among the city’s celebrated modernist architecture. Stroll down the Passeig de Gràcia for a look at famous buildings including the unmistakable Casa Batlló and Pedrera apartments designed by Antoni Gaudí.
For the grand finale of your tour, visit Gaudí’s last, unfinished masterpiece—the Sagrada Familia Cathedral. Say farewell to your guide and step inside the spectacular Gothic and Art Nouveau church to explore the highly symbolic interior independently (entrance ticket not included).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in.
- The pickup is only available in Barcelona city area.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private tours Julia Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Private Tour with Sagrada Familia and Paella.