- Full-day Barcelona and Montserrat tour with round-trip transport from Barcelona
- See top city attractions such as Barcelona’s Olympic stadium on Montjuic hill
- Admire Antoni Gaudi architecture around the city, including La Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló
- Enjoy a skip-the-line tour of Park Güell while in Barcelona
- Walk through Montserrat National Park, and marvel at the views
- Visit Montserrat Monastery, and learn of its status as a major Christian pilgrimage site
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*** Direct pickup from ALL accessible Barcelona hotels + cruise port
- Pickup from cruise port: 8:30 AM
- Pickup from hotels: 9:00-9:20 AM
*** Luggage can be safely stored in the vehicle during the tour if needed
- Barcelona Cruise Terminal, Moll Adossat, 160, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
What To Expect
Next, visit one of the city’s most spectacular structures; famed for its Gothic grandeur and architectural eccentricity, La Sagrada Familia is hailed as Antoni Gaudi’s modernist masterpiece. Capture fabulous photographs outside, and then admire the exterior of Casa Batlló. Stroll the sophisticated shopping strip of Passeig de Gracia, and marvel at landmarks such as Casa Morera before heading to Gaudi’s Park Güell. Sail past the long lines at the crowded entrance, and then follow your guide on an exploration of one of the world’s most impressive public spaces.
Sample some sublime Spanish specialties in a local restaurant (own expense), and then return to your minibus to enjoy the scenic journey to Montserrat, the rugged mountain that forms the centerpiece of Spain’s first national park. Wander past fascinating flora and fauna, and immerse yourself in the religious splendor of Montserrat Monastery.
Relax during the return journey back to your Barcelona hotel or cruise port, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Luggage may be stored in the vehicle during the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Barcelona and Montserrat: skip-the-lines, small-group, pickup dropoff included.