10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off in Barcelona city (between 8 and 9 am)
Small-group (maximum 8 people)
Professional local guide
Guided visit to the Dalí Museum
Tickets to the Dalí Museum (approx. 15€) To be paid to the guide, the day of your tour.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- Pick-up time will be between 8 and 9 am. We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The private tour option includes the entrance tickets
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know your children’s age to arrange the proper child seat.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dali Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dali Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dali Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dali Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dali Museum and Costa Brava Small Group Tour
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaWalking Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Pyrenees MountainsGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)GraciaEgyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Museum of IllusionsTeatre PolioramaBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Barcelona Wax MuseumBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)CaixaForum BarcelonaTorre Bellesguard Placa de Sant Felip NeriLlobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)L'EixampleBodegas Torres