Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride the Montjuïc cable car, and see the Olympic Stadium
- Relax on a cruise by eco-friendly boat to Port Olympic
- See Gaudi's incredible work from outside
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people, ensuring a personalized experience
- Feel the freedom exploring Barcelona on E-Bikes
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Return to your bike then pedal to the Olympic Ring, an impressive sprawl of buildings used to host the 1992 Olympics. Then descend the vertiginous hill to a nearby port to board an eco-friendly catamaran for a cruise. Revitalize with on-board refreshments (own expense) and marvel at the innovative structures that line the waterfront.
Next, venture to some of Gaudi’s modernist masterpieces with your knowledgeable guide and see them from outside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg.
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Experiential Travel Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff