- Private charter exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Includes wine, beer, cava, soft drinks, fruit, and snacks: No need to bring your own
- Flexibility to adjust the itinerary to your preferences
- Opportunity to try your hand at sailing: Stable and spacious boat
Departure & Return
Port Olympic, Mooring 2860, Blue Magic Cat UNDERGROUND. L4, Metro station Ciutadella/Vila Olímpica BUS. Lines 36, 45, 59, 71, 92, V21 & H16 PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION Ronda de Litoral direction Besos: Exit 22 PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION Ronda de Litoral direction Llobregat: Exit 23
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring sun cream, swimsuits and towels
- You can bring own drinks and snacks if you wish
- Prepare your Spotify Playlist and play it during your trip
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charters BCN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms