- Choose between a 3-course lunch at a local restaurant or a delicious tapas brunch
- Ride the cogwheel train to the mountaintop at Montserrat Monastery
- Taste organic wines at the Oller del Mas château
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide in front of the Hard Rock Café at the above address. Look for someone holding a bright pink umbrella.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour leaves from Plaza Catalunya, 21 (by the Hard Rock Café) – look for the pink umbrella.
- The tour departs at 10:00 am (meet strictly at 9:45 am).
- There is a limit of 16 people per guide, although transportation will be shared with other groups.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
- Temperatures in Montserrat and the winery tend to be more extreme than in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly. We advise bringing water, especially in the summer season.
- Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided.
- If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking. We do our best to welcome everyone on board!
- We cater for any dietary allergies or restrictions – no need to warn us beforehand.
- We work daily with different low-production, family-owned boutique wineries. Due to logistic reasons, you might visit another cellar instead of Oller del Mas.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Our company is composed of a deeply committed team of people. We are working hard in our team, and with all our partners, to be up to the current circumstances. When operating, all our services will abide by all health and security policies issued by the competent administrations. Our top priority is and will be ensuring a safe environment for all our customers and our team.
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is led in English
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Castlexperience Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Montserrat with Cogwheel train, Tasting in a Boutique Winery with Tapas or Lunch.
- "Taking this tour leaving Barcelona at 10 am and getting up to the Monastery at 11:30 - 12:00 in tourist season will not allow you time." See review
- "Do note that there is only ONE winery visited and you get around 4 half-glasses so it's not that much of a tasting exactly." See review
- "We usually avoid large group tours, but this tour keeps the group size small enough to enjoy." See review