- Skip long lines at La Sagrada Familia with your pass
- Cycle the city led by a guide to a range of Gaudi’s architectural creations
- Learn about Antoni Gaudi’s life, influences, and Modernista architecture
- Stop for lunch at a local tapas restaurant (your cost)
Departure & Return
Your tour meets in the corner of Plaça Sant Jaume near the intersection of Carrer del Call and Carrer de Sant Honorat. Look for your tour guide with a Fat Tire Tours bike and shirt. Look for your guide with a Fat Tire Tours bike and shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The price of lunch is not included. This tour stops at a local Spanish restaurant just outside the stunning Hospital de Sant Pau that serves tapas. Tapas range from €3-€8, and we recommend ordering 2-3 per person.
- As active place of worship, Sagrada Família requires that guests cover their shoulders and knees. It is sufficient to bring a light scarf or cardigan with you and put them on prior to entering holy areas. We cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to dress code.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Gaudi Bike Tour with Skip-the-Line Sagrada Familia Ticket.