Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day Costa Brava coastal hike and villages tour from Barcelona
- Hike the coastal Cami de Ronda path, once used by pirates
- Discover secret coves, fishermen’s huts, and the local flora and fauna
- Walking tour and break for lunch (own expense) in Calella de Palafrugell
- Explore the medieval village of Pals or Peratallada
- Group limited to eight for a more personalized experience
- Includes air-conditioned minivan transport, bottled water, and snacks
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Barcelona, near the Glories Shopping Center Directions: Plaça Ossa Menor (in the Glories Shopping center), which is easily accessed from the entrance located in Diagonal Avenue, 208. We meet next to McDonalds. There's no Living It office, it's only the departure point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is available in English, Catalan, and Spanish
- Please bring sun protection during the summer season
- You will have the opportunity to swim in the sea, so bring your swim suit
- Please note: Spanish law requires children under 10 years to travel in a children’s car seat. Infant seats are available by request if advised at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living it
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I know this is a new tour and there may be some kinks to work out, but otherwise a thoroughly enjoyable time and well worth the cost." See review