3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the iconic works of Antoni Gaudi, including the Sagrada Familia, during this half-day private tour of Barcelona. Embark on a walking tour of the architect's most important buildings including La Pedrera and Casa Batllo. Then, breeze past the infamously long lines for a private tour of the unfinished church. A private tour lets travelers go at their own pace, making it ideal for families or elderly visitors.
- Explore the Antoni Gaudi's important buildings on a private guided tour
- Ride the Barcelona Metro with your guide to lead the way (tickets included)
- Learn about Antoni Gaudi’s life and work from your personal guide
- Avoid long lines at the Sagrada Familia with priority admission
Saved to wishlist!
3 hs. Private Tour with a local guide
Skip the line tickets to Sagrada Familia + Audio-guide
Subway ticket to Sagrada Familia.
Departure & Return
La Rambla, 38, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- 1 Hour Inside Sagrada Familia with audioguide in your language
- 3 Hours Walking Tour
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local CoolTour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sagrada Familia & Gaudí Private Tour - Skip the Line Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sagrada Familia & Gaudí Private Tour - Skip the Line Tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sagrada Familia & Gaudí Private Tour - Skip the Line Tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sagrada Familia & Gaudí Private Tour - Skip the Line Tickets?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBarcelonaSkip-the-Line Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaAudio Guides - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaAttractions & Museums - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaSkip-the-Line Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaAudio Guides - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaAttractions & Museums - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaSkip-the-Line Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaAudio Guides - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaAttractions & Museums - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Ciutat Vella (Old Town)Mosaiccos Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Port OlímpicHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumL'EixampleEl PoblenouCasa Bacardí SitgesPort of Barcelona Montserrat MountainAntoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Casa BatllóPlaca d'EspanyaHouse of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Casa AmatllerGeorge Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)