Are you interested in?
Montserrat Mountain Tours
97 Tours & Activities
646 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1493 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Walking Tour of Cardona
Tickets to Cardona Salt Mountain
Visit to Montserrat Monastery
Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off in Barcelona city
Listen to the famous Escolanía de Montserrat Boys Choir (subject to seasonal availability)
Professional local guide
Walking tour of the Natural Park of Montserrat
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montserrat Cardona and Salt Mountain Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Montserrat Cardona and Salt Mountain Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montserrat Cardona and Salt Mountain Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montserrat Cardona and Salt Mountain Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9866P117
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaWalking Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Arc de TriomfMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)MaremagnumEl BornCaixaForum BarcelonaCasa Lleó i MoreraAntoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Barcelona Wax MuseumRoyal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Port of Barcelona La Roca VillageJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Bodegas TorresPark Güell