- Experience the sacred Montserrat monastery, more than 1,000 years old
- Take in majestic views by cable car and explore the mountaintop on foot
- Convenient round-trip transport from Barcelona in air-conditioned van
- Small group tour ensures personalized experience
Departure & Return
Plaça Ossa Menor (in the Glories Shopping center), which is easily accessed from the entrance located in Diagonal Avenue, 208. We meet next to McDonalds. There's no Living It office, it's only the departure point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is available in English, Catalan, and Spanish.
- Please, bring sun protection during the summer season.
- We recommend you to have breakfast prior the activity.
- Please, bring a raincoat in case it rains and a jacket during the winter season. Remember that temperatures at a Natural Park will be lower than in the city.
- Groups are merged to Small group tour up to 15 travellers.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living it
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.