9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enhance your experience of Barcelona’s majestic surrounding sights on a full-day tour of Montserrat and Sitges from the Catalonian capital. Alongside an expert guide, marvel at the distinctive ridges of the Montserrat mountain and absorb the sacred ambience of the holy Monastery, home to the revered Black Virgin statue. Ascend to the mountain’s summit in a cable car to enjoy panoramic vistas and an easy amazing walk; explore the quaint fishing town of Sitges on a guided walking tour; and sample Mediterranean delicacies in a traditional Spanish restaurant.
- Gaze at the distinctive ridges of Monserrat mountain and visit the sacred Monastery on a guided tour
- See the quaint colonial buildings and gorgeous beach of Sitges
- Gain valuable insight into the rich history and culture of the region from your expert guide
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Passeig de Gràcia, 69, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
In front of a Benetton shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that even though the walk included is easy, it is not recommended for individuals who have difficulty walking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mont Escape Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montserrat and Sitges Tour from Barcelona with Cable Car and Easy Hike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Montserrat and Sitges Tour from Barcelona with Cable Car and Easy Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montserrat and Sitges Tour from Barcelona with Cable Car and Easy Hike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montserrat and Sitges Tour from Barcelona with Cable Car and Easy Hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "To do this you will need to specifically find a way to arrive much earlier in the day." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Montserrat and Sitges Tour from Barcelona with Cable Car and Easy Hike
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaTrolley Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaTrolley Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaTrolley Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Barcelona Cruise Port Tours & TicketsMontjuïc Mountain Tours & TicketsPasseig de Gracia Tours & TicketsDalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí) Tours & TicketsGaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí) Tours & TicketsFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares) Tours & TicketsBarcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música) Tours & TicketsBarceloneta Beach Tours & TicketsMontserrat Mountain Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsGlories Tower (Torre Gories) Tours & TicketsNational Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya) Tours & TicketsLlobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat) Tours & TicketsCosmoCaixa Tours & TicketsBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Tours & TicketsBarcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona) Tours & TicketsVia Sepulcral Romana Tours & TicketsPort of Barcelona Tours & TicketsDiagonal Mar Tours & TicketsValltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera) Tours & Tickets