Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private Barcelona sightseeing tour
- Explore the city with a personal guide
- Skip-the-line admission to Sagrada Familia
- Visit historic neighborhoods and architecture
- Try local food in a Barcelona market
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Include pickup and drop-off at the Barcelona cruise port
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is Gaudì’s masterpiece, the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, where you can walk past the long lines to the interior of the remarkable church, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After your time at the basilica, continue to the Gothic Quarter, the center of old Barcelona. Leave the car behind to explore on foot, following the guide through narrow alleys and back streets to Las Ramblas, a bustling avenue that’s at the heart of Barcelona culture and social life.
Duck into the local market to see some of the fresh foods and gourmet products for sale, with the option to pause to try some Barcelona specialties. Then drive to the top of Montjuic Hill, where you’ll have sweeping views of the city and the Olympic Stadium.
Throughout the day, take advantage of your time with a private guide to ask questions about daily life in Barcelona, local history, and more, with plenty of time to discuss and explore the things that interest you most. Your Barcelona tour concludes with drop-off at your cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands