4 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take private Barcelona tour with this easily-customized, half-day excursion led by an expert guide. Pick the time of day and Barcelona sights that you find most interesting, as your guide helps arrange a personalized experience based on your request. Move easily through the city via vehicle and by walking with your guide. During your visit you may stop by such iconic sites as Antoni Gaudí's Sagrada Familia cathedral, ancient Gothic quarter or the gorgeous hill-top attraction of Montjuic - it's up to you. This private tour of Barcelona also includes round-trip transportation from your hotel.
- Private tour of Barcelona with a local private guide
- Customize your own sightseeing or let your guide lead the way
- See top Barcelona attractions such as Las Ramblas, the Gothic Quarter and Antoni Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia
- Visit other Gaudi creations such as Park Güell, Casa Batlló or La Pedrera
- Climb Montjuic Hill to admire the 1992 Olympics complex and epic views of the city
- Select a morning or afternoon tour and travel by air-conditioned vehicle
- Receive undivided attention and insider tips from a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This half-day tour is a great introduction to the city for first-time visitors, and a brilliant way to get the most out of Barcelona on a short stay. Included hotel pickups and drop-offs make it extra convenient.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees (please buy the Sagrada Familia and Park Guell tickets in advance due to limited availability)