6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Board a cog train and journey to a monastery hidden among the peaks of Catalonia's Montserrat mountain. This private guided tour offers a more personalized experience than is typical. Visit the Church of Santa Maria de Montserrat where you see 'La Moreneta,' also known as the 'Black Madonna', and hear the Children’s Choir of Montserrat, before hiking to a scenic viewpoint.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Flexibility to adjust the itinerary to your own interests
- Includes the cable car, round-trip train ticket from Barcelona, and lunch
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled Water + Sandwich per person
Cable Car or Cog TrainTickets
Train tickets from/to Barcelona
Departure & Return
Carrer de la Creu Coberta, 2 , Carrer de la Creu Coberta, 2, 08014 Barcelona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Hotel Catalonia Barcelona Plaza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local CoolTour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Montserrat. The most complete tour, Cable car & meal included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Montserrat. The most complete tour, Cable car & meal included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to Montserrat. The most complete tour, Cable car & meal included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Montserrat. The most complete tour, Cable car & meal included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour to Montserrat. The most complete tour, Cable car & meal included
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaRail Tours - CataloniaTrolley Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaRail Tours - TarragonaTrolley Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaRail Tours - GironaTrolley Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
RCDE StadiumOtto Zutz ClubHard Rock Café BarcelonaTemple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Estrella Damm FactoryJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)L'Escolania de MontserratHouse of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Pyrenees MountainsCollserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Barcelona Wax MuseumChocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) El Tablao de CarmenMuseum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)Placa del ReiVia Sepulcral RomanaEls Quatre Gats