- Guided tour of La Sagrada Familia with tower access
- Enhance your experience of Antoni Gaudi's UNESCO-listed landmark
- Admire the finer details of the cathedral's interior and exterior with a guide
- Ascend to the top of one of the towers for panoramic views of Barcelona
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the corner of Mallorca and Marina street next to the metro elevator (with a big red M). It is situated in front of the Sagrada Familia gift shop (Botiga de la Sagrada Familia). The guide will have an Amigo Tours sign. Please be at least 10 minutes earlier there for the check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival at the UNESCO-listed landmark’s entrance, appreciate the finer details of the façade, abundant with religious symbolism and carvings, before you bypass lines often in excess of two hours with your pre-booked entrance tickets. Prepare to be amazed by the cathedral’s equally impressive interior: ethereal light streams through stained glass windows, dramatic columns shoot heavenward, and a magnificent altar provides a theatrical focal point.
Finish the tour visiting to the towers, you’ll take a high-speed elevator and serpentine staircase to the top. From your vertiginous vantage point, absorb panoramic views of Barcelona’s cityscape before returning to the cathedral’s exit, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed to access the towers, even if accompanied by an adult. They need to remain downstairs with an adult. Please mention the age of your children (if accompanied by them) when booking
- This is a bilingual tour, will be simultaneously in English and Spanish
- Please note that the Access to the Tower will be on your own without guide, and will take another 30 minutes extra.
- Please note, the towers may be closed in weather conditions such as rain or wind
- Please note, that to go up to the Towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs
- Please note that discreet clothing is mandatory, the access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please note that the Sagrada Familia Regulations state that children under the age of 11 years old will not get a receiver to listen to the guide. Amigo Tours manages the entry of each of our customers and this measure does not have to do with us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms