- Sagrada Familia guided tour in Barcelona
- Skip the main lines to tour the interior and exterior
- Admire the ornate facades, towers, pillars, and stained glass
- Chart the church’s history and timeline for completion
- Learn about Antoni Gaudi’s vision for the building
- Choose from several departure times
Departure & Return
Local 03 ,Office located inside the Complex right behind the Julia Travels
The city of Barcelona, among other things, is famous for the fluid modernist architecture bursting with shapes, colours, and textures. La Sagrada Familia is one of it's most awe-inspiring treasures, and it's not even complete yet! It forms an indispensable part of the city's skyline and so, enjoys a great deal of attention from travellers all over the world. Buy Sagrada Familia Tickets in advance saves you from hours of standing in a queue. Simply enjoy the privilege of a fast-track entry to Gaudi's masterpiece! https://dotravel.com/magazine/article/15/visit-sagrada-familia-tips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at the designated meeting point 15 minutes in advance of the tour departure time
- Dress Code: shoulders must be covered
- Maximum Group: 25 people
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Access to the Towers not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Europa Today
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.