- A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Entrance ticket to Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Explore one of Europe's largest Art Nouveau complexes
- Self-guided tour is wheelchair accessible
- Visit the Administration Pavilion, the Lluís Domènech i Montaner Room, and the Pau Gil Room
- Ticket valid anytime during opening hours
What To Expect
Begin your self-guided tour at the Administration Pavilion anytime during the facility's opening hours. Wander around the exhibition space, where you can learn about the facility's contribution to medicine and its artistic heritage through an interactive touch table and a video presentation. Explore the network of underground tunnels, which wind their way to the building's collection of pavilions and out into the gardens. Check out the architectural details of the building's exterior, such as stained glass, sculptures, and domes.
Head to the restored Sant Rafael Pavilion and the old Surgery Room, then to the Lluís Domènech i Montaner Room, the Pau Gil Room, and the Main Hall. End up at the Sant Jordi Pavilion, host to the series of rotating temporary exhibitions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Fundació Privada Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands