Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line tour of two of Barcelona’s greatest Antoni Gaudí works
- Gain priority access to Park Güell, the landscaped park dotted with Gaudí's works
- Avoid the long queues at La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s unfinished masterwork
- Tour the UNESCO-listed cathedral to see its vaults, columns and ornamentation
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Gaudí Experience (Park Güell meeting point Carrer de Larrard 41. 08024 Barcelona). IMPORTANT NOTE: If you booked the tour option starting at 3pm, the tour departs from Julià Travel Office in street Sardenya 311
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
- May be operated by a bilingual guide
- Please be aware that the tour is a walking, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- The Sagrada Familia reserves the right to refuse admission. At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms