- Avoid lines and admission caps to Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- English-speaking guide shares historical context for both sites
- Small group size and audio headset mean you won’t miss a word
Departure & Return
1st Part - Sagrada Familia: Just across the road of the group entrance to the main façade of the Sagrada Familia (Nativity Façade), your meeting point is in Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights.
2nd Part - Park Guell: Meet along Carrer D'Olot, at the junction of Carrer D'Olot and Carrer de Marianao. Your guide will be waiting with a City Wonders sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for anyone with impairments requiring special assistance.
- Also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "You will need to walk up the street to get there, as cars and taxi's must drop you off a street away as there is no car access directly in front of the church." See review
- "The rest of the tour is on YOUR OWN.. Bottom line if you have to spend money, just do it on Sagrada Familia, that is it." See review