- Soak up views of pine-topped cliffs and rugged headlands on one of Europe’s most scenic coastlines
- Relax at a sandy cove or stroll through the cliffside Marimurtra Botanical Gardens
- Get free time to explore picturesque Tossa de Mar on your own
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
All of our tours meet at our office, which is directly across from the outside cafe area of the Palau de la Musica. We advise that you arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Depending on the size of the group and the traffic restrictions on the day of the tour, your tour will finish back at the office, or in Plaça Catalunya, which is an easy 3-5 minute walk from the office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring you bathing suit and towel if you plan to visit the cove in Blanes
- This tour operates in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Catalunya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Do not miss this opportunity to see the beautiful beaches." See review