3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover traditional Spanish culture with an evening of tapas and flamenco during this 3-hour tour. Visit a traditional flamenco theater and enjoy a 40-minute show as dancers, singers, and musicians put on a beautiful and emotional performance. Then stroll through the Gothic Quarter to enjoy a delicious meal of multiple local tapas dishes and jugs of sangria, the best way to start your evening.
- Immerse yourself in Spanish culture during this 3-hour evening tour
- Watch a 40-minute live flamenco performance at a traditional theater
- Sample multiple local tapas dishes as you sip on jugs of sangria
- Learn about the histories of flamenco and your foods from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional flamenco show
Multiple shared local tapas
Sangria during the meal
20% Off Cocktail Master Class with Tapas - Email email@example.com to book!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTravellers Nest Bar, Carrer de la Boqueria, 27, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsKulas, Passeig de Colom, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Brilliant
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tapas and Flamenco Evening?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tapas and Flamenco Evening?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Tapas and Flamenco Evening?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tapas and Flamenco Evening?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 16637P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesWalking ToursTheatersHalf-day ToursDinner and ShowWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaDining Experiences - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaTheaters - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaDinner and Show - CataloniaDining Experiences - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaTheaters - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaDinner and Show - TarragonaDining Experiences - GironaWalking Tours - GironaTheaters - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaDinner and Show - GironaCategory
Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Illa Fantasia Water ParkGran Teatre del LiceuHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumEuropean Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)MaremagnumIcebarcelonaBarcelona La RiberaGüell Palace (Palau Güell)Port OlímpicGlories Tower (Torre Gories)History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Olympic StadiumEl Tablao de CarmenTemple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)Milà House (Casa Milà)