1 day (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Barcelona’s scenic Montjuïc neighborhood lies on a prominent hill and offers panoramic vistas of the city. While Montjuïc can be difficult to reach on foot, this cable car provides easy transportation and allows you to enjoy views of Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea as you ascend. With eight comfortable seats and wheelchair-accessible cabins, this cable car ride is a good option for the whole family.
- Panoramic views of Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea
- Cable car provides easy access to the summit of Montjuïc
- Spacious cabins can accommodate up to eight people
- Cable cars are fully adapted for passengers with reduced mobility
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip ticket for the Montjuïc cable car
Departure & Return
Departure PointTelefèric de Montjuïc (Barcelona Cable Car), Avinguda Miramar, 30, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turisme de Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montjuic Cable Car - Teleferic de Montjuic . Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montjuic Cable Car - Teleferic de Montjuic . Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montjuic Cable Car - Teleferic de Montjuic . Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montjuic Cable Car - Teleferic de Montjuic . Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 2512P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaSightseeing Passes - CataloniaSightseeing Passes - TarragonaSightseeing Passes - GironaCategory
Barcelona Wax MuseumLa Roca VillageBasilica of Santa Maria del PiIcebarcelonaCatalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Ciutat Vella (Old Town)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Via Sepulcral RomanaMontserrat MountainForum Park (Parc del Forum)França Railway Station (Estació de França)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)El Tablao de CarmenEstrella Damm FactoryPort of Barcelona Colonia GüellTablao Flamenco CordobesMilà House (Casa Milà)