- Get to grips with Spanish and Catalan cuisine during a Gothic Quarter tapas tour
- Learn more about local life and cuisine from your English-speaking guide
- Go hungry because the complimentary tapas and drinks equate to a meal
- Small group capped at six guarantees a personalized experience
Departure & Return
On the date of your tour, please meet us a few minutes before the tour starts at 7:00pm in the Plaza Ramon Berenguer el Gran on Via Laietana, directly in front of the statue of Ramon Berenguer himself, riding triumphantly on his horse.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We welcome travellers from all backgrounds and because we only work with small groups of up to 6, should you require any additional assistance just let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Barcelona Taste
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms