- Visit three countries in one day: Spain, France, and Andorra
- Tour the medieval Spanish village of Baga
- Wander the medieval streets of Ax-les-Thermes
- Experience the healing waters from one of the many spas
- Take in the magnificent views from a high mountain pass
- Enjoy a short walk in a typical Andorran valley
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people provides an intimate experience with your guide
Departure & Return
Explore Catalunya Office. We are located in a little alley between the Palau de la Música building and Via Laietana, opposite the Palau de la Música's cafeteria.
Depending on the size of your group, and the traffic conditions on the day of the tour, you will return either to the main office or to Place Catalunya, which is just an easy 3-5 minute walk away.
What To Expect
Traverse the French border on route to your next stop, the charming ancient spa town of Ax-Les-Thermes. After your guide recommends some of the best natural fountains to visit and soak your feet in, indulge in some free time to enjoy the healing waters and browse the local artisan shops.
Next, meet back at the bus to head toward Andorra. Travel through the beautiful Pyrenees Alps and cross the Pas de la Casa, a high-mountain pass with multiple photo opportunities.
Descend into Andorra, stopping at a typical mountain valley where you get a glimpse of stone huts dotting the mountainside, a Roman church, and embark on a short hike to experience the landscape.
From here, continue on to Andorra de la Vella, Andorra's charming capital. Explore the city and indulge in some duty-free shopping before climbing aboard the minivan for the return trip to Barcelona.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Please bring a towel if you plan to use the spa water in Ax Les Thermes
- This tour operates in English only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Catalunya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms