- Morning access tour of the Montserrat Monastery
- Admire the monastery’s Gothic architecture
- Explore the galleries of the Museum of Montserrat (if option selected)
- Round-trip transport from a central location in Barcelona
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The bus will be parked in street Provenca number 273. The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours. Take the subway to the stop "Diagonal" lines 3 and 5. The bus stop is close to the Casa Milá (La Pedrera)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the inclusions are different for each option. Please read carefully the inclusions of the option that you have selected.
- Please note that depending the time of the year, the tour can arrive at the monastery after the sunrise.
- Please note: All tours are run in both English and Spanish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Morning Access to Montserrat Monastery from Barcelona.