- Early access gets you unobstructed views of the exterior and interior
- Learn about the cathedral's history with commentary from your guide
- After the tour, you can stay and admire the cathedral and grounds as long as you want
- Upgrade to include access to the tower for views over Barcelona
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the corner of Mallorca and Marina street next to the metro elevator (with a big red M). It is situated in front of the Sagrada Familia gift shop (Botiga de la Sagrada Familia). The guide will have an Amigo Tours sign. Please be at least 10 minutes earlier there for the check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Before entry, marvel at the ornate exterior of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, featuring sharp, soaring spires and incredible architectural detail.
Follow your guide inside for a tour of Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí's masterwork. Look up for dizzying views of 230-foot (70-meter) vaults, colorful stained glass windows and soaring ceilings. Walk down the five aisles in the shape of a Latin cross while listening to your guide's commentary about Gaudí's architectural philosophy and inspiration. Learn about the reason for the church's unfinished state; construction begun in 1882 and was only a quarter complete when it halted in 1926.
Opt to upgrade your experience with exclusive access to the Tower on the Passion façade, where you will have a panoramic views of the city from a height of 215 feet (65 meters). Please note that access to the tower requires a climb of roughly 400 steps.
Following your tour, you are free to explore the site further on your own, you may wish to visit Parca de Gaudi while you are in the area..
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise: there are around 400 stairs to go up to the tower, persons with reduced mobility can not access the tower
- Please note that to go up to the towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs
- The access to the tower subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed to access the Towers even accompanied by an adult. Please note children under 6 will remain downstairs with an adult
- Please note the towers will remain closed by rain or wind.
- The monument decides which Tower is open for tourists groups and which one remains closed and this may change depending on the day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please note that the Sagrada Familia Regulations state that children under the age of 11 years old will not get a receiver to listen to the guide. Amigo Tours manages the entry of each of our customers and this measure does not have to do with us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sagrada Familia First Morning Tour with Skip the Line and Optional Tower Access.