9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore a landscape of rock and ice on a private tour from Basel to Mount Titlis, traveling by scenic train and an innovative rotating gondola. Since a personal guide will coordinate the transportation—including multiple trains and the gondola—you’ll be free to enjoy the dramatic scenery. The day is yours to customize: Try local specialties in a restaurant with panoramic windows, play in the snow, and more.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Mountain destination features lots of activities
- Included entrance fees and tickets take care of logistics in advance
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Basel
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local tourguide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
all transportation fees
all entrance fees for the sights at Mount Titlis
food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- St. Johann cruise pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Titlis Glacier Excursion Private Tour from Basel?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Titlis Glacier Excursion Private Tour from Basel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Titlis Glacier Excursion Private Tour from Basel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Titlis Glacier Excursion Private Tour from Basel?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Titlis Glacier Excursion Private Tour from Basel
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBaselRail Tours - ZurichTrolley Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - LucerneTrolley Tours - LucerneNature and Wildlife - LucerneHistorical Tours - LucerneFull-day Tours - LucerneRail Tours - StrasbourgTrolley Tours - StrasbourgNature and Wildlife - StrasbourgHistorical Tours - StrasbourgFull-day Tours - StrasbourgCategory