9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get an up-close look at the site of America’s D-Day invasion with a visit to the Normandy battlefield beaches from Bayeux. On this 9-hour small-group tour, you’ll stroll Utah and Omaha beaches, explore famous wartime sites like Pointe du Hoc and Sainte-Mère Church, and learn the turbulent history of this key WWII location. Throughout the tour, enjoy free time to take souvenir photos, pay respects and ask questions of your expert guide.
- Visit Pointe du Hoc, a critical German outpost that was attacked by US forces
- Step upon Utah Beach and Omaha Beach and learn about the battles that ensued there
- Roundtrip hotel from Bayeux transport by minivan included
- Small-group format ensures personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup in Bayeux (hotel pick up only for the 8:30 am option)
Hotel drop off in Bayeux (for both options)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bayeux train station and city center
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that the tour departs from Bayeux - Normandy. There is no hotel pickup from Paris, only from Bayeux.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Normandy Battlefields Tour - American Sites?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Normandy Battlefields Tour - American Sites?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Normandy Battlefields Tour - American Sites
2 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBayeuxBus Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War CemeteryLongues-sur-MerSword BeachMerville Battery (Batterie de Merville)Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)Mulberry HarbourBayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)Brittany (Bretagne)Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)Sainte-Mere-Eglise