Departure & Return
Meet at the Bayeux Tourist Office. Discovery Walks guides are easily recognized thanks to their green hat and / or scarf
The tour conveniently ends in the heart of Bayeux near museums (Tapestry, Art & History, Lace) and the cathedral. Listed on this page is only a few of the many stops included in this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The many standing stops might become tiring for back sufferers or pregnant ladies: we recommend you bring a foldable stool. We will also use public benches wherever possible.
- Be mindful that there are no "nature call" stops during this 2 hour tour, therefore it is recommended to plan ahead.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience