Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Ride along the Cote d’Azur in a solar-powered boat
- Take in the views of coastal villages and beaches
- Your private boat can seat up to six passengers
- Stop for a swim or to admire the scenery, if you’d like
Departure & Return
We are ideally close to Nice city center and Monaco by train; city bus #100/15; €45-65 Taxi; €20-60 Uber Arriving at the marina's roundabout, turn right, pass the shops, find left a bench like a whale tail under a fig tree, before the fisherman boat. SeaZen boat is there, at the the Landing Area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sea tour is subject to weather forecast confirmation
- In order to protect the cork deck you may be asked to remove your shoes
- It is forbidden to smoke above the deck
- Protect yourself according to the weather at sea: warm clothes in winter; sun creams in summer
- Stay Zen, plan ahead to prevent cancelled Uber, missed train, or limited parking places
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SeaZen®
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms