- Get a new perspective on the French Riviera on this sunset boat tour
- A solar-powered boat offers a clean, quiet, and eco-friendly way to travel
- This private tour makes for a luxurious, relaxed sightseeing experience
- See the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, Villa Kerylos, and other attractions
Departure & Return
We are ideally close to Nice city center and Monaco by train; city bus #100/15; €45-65 Taxi; €20-60 Uber Arriving at the marina's roundabout, turn right, pass the shops, find left a bench like a whale tail under a fig tree, before the fisherman boat. SeaZen boat is there, at the the Landing Area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sea tour is subject to weather forecast confirmation. Offseason, we recommend you to book the same day of your departure date.
- Protect yourself according to the weather at sea: warm clothes in winter; sun creams in summer
- In order to protect the deck (heels, dark stains), you may be asked to remove your shoes (we suggest sneakers with white soles)
- It is forbidden to smoke above the deck
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (+7 years recommended)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SeaZen®
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms